|Home||» Products||» Agricultural Implements||» Rotary Tiller Blades|
Rotary Tiller Blades
Rotary Tiller blade/Rotary Hoe (MAK) Tiller Blades:- Long lasting blade made out of special quality wear resistant steel (boron steel) provided optimum chopping of plant residue and intensive crumbling effect on soil clods. Their helical placement facilitates aggressive entry in to tough soil requiring less power
Offering MAK Rotary Blades
SIZES AVAILABLE IN MAK
Hole size Difference (Hole-to-Hole)
11.5 mm -------- 57 mm
12.5 mm --------- 57 mm
14.5 mm -------- 46 mm
ADVANTAGES OF USING THE MAK ROTARY TILLER BLADES
- The MAK brand blades has a sharp edge, even size, weight and width whereas the other blades manufacture does not have these qualities thereby taking more load, consuming more diesel, weakening the drive unit like the crown wheel, pinion, chain, jack shaft and rd shaft etc.
- The MAK brand blades will give you a very fine tilth of the soil because of the even size of the blades.
- The MAK brand blades will have an extra life upto 20-30 % when compared to the other blades manufacturer.
- By using the local blades, it will bend and break once the blades are used to more than 60 to 70 % as it becomes thin. Where as the MAK brand blades can be utilized to the maximum.
- By using the other blades that are made of cheap material will break when the unit is in operation. But when MAK blades are used any breakages or bending of the blades are ruled out.